Cappadocia 2 Days 1 Night
Tour Code : CT1N2D
Day 1 – Istanbul (or Izmir) to Cappadocia (L)
Take the morning flight to Cappadocia: Direct morning flights from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevşehir everyday; Direct flights from Izmir to Kayseri on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
Arrival and meeting at the airport just outside the arrival gate with a sign bearing your name and transfer to Cappadocia.
Tour to Kaymaklı Underground City, one of the most interesting underground settlements in Cappadocia. Drive to Sahinefendi ( Sobesos )- where we see Byzantine Period Mosaic Art & Archaeological excavation site. Villages in the valleys, surrounded by the “table top” mountains, are spectacular. Continue with Keslik Monastery near Cemil, that hides it’s frescoes behind a very thin smoke layer. Visit to Mustafapaşa (Sinasos), an old Greek town with its spectacular old houses; very fine examples of late Greek settlements and architecture. Continue with panorama of the Red Valley, with its fabulous volcanic rock formations, is in the heart of Cappadocia but away from the tourist crowd. Overnight Cappadocia
Day 2 – Cappadocia to Istanbul (or other destinations) (B.L)
Hot Air ballooning with sunrise (extra),
Meeting at the hotel reception at 09:30am
After breakfast, first meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent valley; walking in Pasabag near Zelve; “fairy chimneys” where the voice of wind mixes with the “songs of fairies”. Lunch in Avanos, centre of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC. and a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop. Afternoon, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century). Continue to Uchisar Rock-Castle to have a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia. Transfer to airport to take the evening flight to Istanbul or other destinations and leave Cappadocia.
B = Breakfast L= Lunch D = Dinner (Lunch excluded on private tours)
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour.
|Small Group Tours|
|Price||396 € Per Person|
|Departure||Guaranteed Departures Daily|
|Group||Min. 2–4 people / Max 8-12 people|
|1 Person||Please ask|
|2 People||492 € Per Person|
|3 People||475 € Per Person|
|4 People||435 € Per Person|
|5 People||412 € Per Person|
|6 People+||Please ask|
|Departure||Guaranteed Departures Daily|
We have a wide range of hotels and upgrades available. You may wish to stay in a hotel not listed here. Just give us a name and we will check rates for that particular hotel. You may also book your own hotel and still join the tour. Click here to see Hotel upgrade options
- Domestic flights in the program.
- Airport transfers where needed.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
- Accommodation in Charming or Deluxe superior Hotels.
- Entry fees to the sites and museums.
- Breakfast included in the hotel.
- Parking fees.
- International flights
- Lunch & Dinner *
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- * Refer to itinerary, (B) means breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner is included if printed next to day’s itinerary on small group tours. Lunch excluded on private tours.
- On daily city tours; flights, hotels, airport transfers are not included.
- Please ask for discounted rates for family and for large groups.
- Rates in EURO per person sharing a Double Room.
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Euphrates Tours.
- Small Group tours are with English speaking guide. On Private Tours, you may ask to have Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian or Japanese Speaking guides which will depend on availibility.
- You may join this tour in Istanbul or Cappadocia, we can reverse the itinerary.
- For groups over 10 people, contact us for special rates.